Seaside Restaurant & Crab House
$ $ $
224 Crain Hwy N (New Jersey Ave.)
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
- Try their cream of crab soup very good i get it everytime i come
- Best Cream of Crab Soup going.
- Overpriced for mediocre food. Shrimp salad gritty ew.
- Loved the oyster sandwich for lunch.
- Hey Crissy , we closed today.....
- Crabs are the best thing on the menu!
- The crab cakes were wonderful!
- Great fresh seafood. The prime rib sandwich is surprisingly tasty
- Cream of crab soup was delicious. Crab dip was just okay - they put horseradish in it which takes over the flavor a bit.
- Just about everything but my favorites are definitely the crab legs, the crabs, and the crab cakes. Oh yeah let's not forget about the crab soup awesome!:-)
- Crabs are the best & cream of crab soup . Great service!
- We always sit at a table in the bar section and get really good service. The extra large crabs are always full and tasty.
- Crab cakes were huge and delicious..crab dip was great too
- Crab Pretzel
- Cream of Crab soup
- Dozen large crabs currently $80. Delicious and worth every penny.
- Delicious crabs! Great service!!
- This place is awesome, but a very small parking lot. The crabs were heavy with a whole lot of seasoning and the hush puppies great!
- Best crabs and bartenders!
- Great crabs!!!