Seaside Heights Boardwalk
Seaside Heights, NJ 08751
- Cheese and grease are the mainstays at this New Jersey boardwalk. Pick up an authentic pizza pie at Three Brothers From Italy or double-fist it with legendary cheesesteaks from Midway Steak House.
- Half the people that go here must not own a mirror.
- When the bennies aren't here, random men will try to sell you drugs. I'm not sure what "a little bit of heaven" is but I sure as hell said no.
- Skanks ahoy.
- Scary very very very scary people
- Midway Cheesesteak! SawMill Pizza and some Kohrs Ice Cream!
- Seaside Tony's
- if u wanna have fun then do something crazyyy :d
- The waffles and ice cream. Just do it.
- Kohr's ice cream is a must!
- Great tasting food at Hooyah Denis! I recommend the sausage sandwich with chimichurri!
- Polar Plunge 2012
- look for the jersey shore
- Ortley Beach is much nicer and a better element of people.
- Midway steak house. Enough said.
- This place sucks after Jersey Shore rolled through. And it wasn't that great before...
- It's just not the same post-Sandy. Yet. #restoretheshore
- The Midway Cheesesteak Sandwich are awesome!!
- Easter Sunday on the Boardwalk, great family fun!
- Must get funnelcake.