740 Ocean Dr (8th)
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Not impressive. Way too many rules for an enjoyable dining experience. Pricey for okay food.
- They have great service and huge drinks with good deals... How can you go wrong!
- Never come here! They rip you off with the drinks! Even if you ask for one drink they.bring an entire fish bowl and charge you $45
- This place stinks and sucks and their service is the worst ever.. Food tastes real bad .. Too pricey for nothing!!
- Just know what you are getting into on 8th and Ocean on South Beach. Stick to the $5.95 breakfast and ask about drinks before you order.
- Stay away. Food not worth their prices. Not impressed w service either
- Party of six. 240 dollar paella. Don't do it
- Big drinks!
- Prices are ridiculous. $20 for a beer and $45 for a cocktail? No thank you!
- Very good sea food ! To expensive however ! Service is terrible as well !
- - )
- Camaro ao molho de tomate!! Perfeito!!!
- Unless you have all the time in the world, don't bother, these guys are very slow!
- NEVER eating here again!!! HORRIBLE service. 30 min after receiving my appetizer, waitress was STILL nowhere in sight. I asked for a manager and the waitress came over...I paid for my appetizer & LEFT
- Good lunch specials. And beers 5$ each.
- It is a SCAM!!!!!!!! They promote one drink for two but it cost $44.00.
- STRAWBERRY RAGING BULL!
- Service is way too slow and way too expensive.
- Get the croissant!