Sea Bright Beach
Beach, Surf Spot
999 Ocean Ave
Sea Bright, NJ 07760
- Wear your bain de soleil
- If you look north just up the beach you can see the city skyline.
- Small private beach by dunkin donuts.... get there early for parking
- good surfing at Breakers Beach
- Very nice clean beach
- Awesome sun light breeze football on radio
- Clean, pretty, dogs allowed after labor day weekend
- Clean and if you time it right, good parking & the beach where Donovans' is free.
- This beach use to be free to the public but now charges $8 a person. Parking lot is tiny so get there early. Typical NJ beach
- The crowds are less annoying here.
- Great beach day !!!
- Finally relax!!! :)
- Went to see movies on beach nice time
- Nice beach. Weekends might be hard to find parking but great beach overall.
- It was great so relaxing...get there early lot fills up. Otherwise park in street for 2 hours and move car so u don't get ticketed
- Don't drink here. We were quiet and not bothering anyone drinking out of cups. We didn't know the rule and all 5 of the people in our group got a $219 ticket EACH for bringing alcohol onto the beach.
- Beautiful at Windows on the Water some awesome 4-5 ft swells.. Oh to have my board!
- Walk down looking at the plovers and check out DIVE! for drinks.
- Be nice to the gate attendants!
- And there is a geocache nearby...I got it!