840 S State Rd
Davison, MI 48423
- Server had no idea what was in their specialty cocktails, she told me to go ask the bartender - instead of asking herself.
- Good food, but no wifi. It's 2017
- My food was cold and the service is sub par but the chips are good
- My waitress nice fast service Another waitress rubbing her fat tummy front of customers she have no class I ask her about fish she didnt know wanted to know I heard her laugh she very immature
- Need to offer wifi
- Order the chicken tortilla soup! Yum!
- Chicken nachos are the best!!!!
- Both of us had cold food, I ordered chicken an got pork bummer.
- Food was cold remaking my food
- Awesome chips and salsa. Also I wouldn't go anywhere else for a tequila sunrise, they make them the best here plus they are nice and strong ;). You definitely get your money's worth!
- Gross, food was cold so they heated it up and everything was soggy and nasty lame...
- This place blows.
- Good chips and salsa!
- The Botana is the best!!!
- Horrible, rude service
- The Sante Fe Steak wrap is the best!
- The sampler platter is to die for
- Get the Gauc! Best thing in Davison.