$ $ $
- Food was delicious. Lobster ravioli, garlic bread, garlic soup, and chicken parm were all amazing. Great service, def best Italian in Tahoe.
- Much to my husbands dismay, I ordered the spinach pasta with eggplant. It was really good. Best Italian food in all of tahoe. Everything was delicious!
- Great resteraunt try !
- The lobster ravioli appetizer was outstanding. During the Summer months, reservations not necessary but recommended.
- The Scusa bread as an appetizer was amazing, we also really enjoyed the veal scallopini
- Foodgasm! Best restaurant I've visited for 2 weeks of USA travel.
- Get the lobster ravioli and the garlic bread, then dip the garlic bread in the sauce from the ravioli. You can thank me later.
- Chicken Parmigiana was huge and delicious. Oso bucco was amazing. Scusa garlic bread was a fantastic alternative to bruschetta. Service was very good.
- Vale a pena conferir, o servio muito bom.
- A parmigiana de berinjela fantstica.
- My husband and I went here for our 1-year anniversary. The food is amazing! It is the closest we've found to an old world Italian restaurant. We will definitely come back!
- Garlic bread is a great starter. Lasagna was the perfect portion and tastes great. Worth the drive from the Casino area.
- Un prometedor principio. Para compartir Scusa garlic bread! Y ravioles de langosta Plato principal shrimo clams and mussels linguini
- The garlic bread is ridiculous! Also, chicken ravioli was really good!
- Amazing service! So impressed. One of the best restaurants in Tahoe.
- Cheesy garlic bread and lasanga
- The classic lasagne is very good
- Tasty :) having good time right now
- Fantastic food! Service great! Would definitely recommend!!!
- The best restaurant in Lake Tahoe