- Don't miss the Cuttlefish or the easily overlooked Porcupine Crab (he's in with the Giant Japanese Spider Crabs)
- Back open after a very nice remodel
- Penguin encounter at 10:30a
- ...why is this listed as a sushi buffet??? Not funny!!
- International Buffet... A laid back place to go by yourself or with friends! Good Food!!!
- The penguins of course!
- Beautiful exhibits. Would be nice to have a moving sidewalk to keep people moving. If you are claustrophobic avoid this section of the zoo on weekends.
- Great aquarium at Henry Doorly Zoo
- Watch the jelly fish. It's mesmerizing!
- There's an "informal" penguin feeding at ~ 3:00 in the afternoon. Ask the staff.
- Penguins are awesome
- Good and not so super crowded
- Check out the shark tunnel and the jellyfish room!
- The penguins and the jellyfish are my favorite.
- Pretty amazing at night!
- The renovation looks awesome, Im glad to see they updated this amazing exhibit! I remember in the early '90s when it was j a sliver of the present size. Glad to see the octopus are back!
- Get there before all of the kids all hopped up on candy
- The shark tank is something I could bite off on...