Science Museum of Virginia
Science Museum, Movie Theater, Train Station
- Creative and interactive displays where everyone can get involved. IMAXDOME creates the ultimate "you are there" experience with the largest film screen in Virginia wrapped around you.
- Ccreative and interactive displays where everyone can get involved. IMAXDOME creates the ultimate "you are there" experience with the largest film screen in Virginia wrapped around you.
- Yeah Physics!
- After paying $20 to get in, I was expecting a fun-filled day date. Not so much. Everything was broken, beginning with the front doors. Half the exhibits are closed down, nothing to do. NOT worth the $
- Nice place to learn at
- The Science Museum of Virginia features hands-on exhibits, IMAX films, demonstrations, live theater and events all in a historic train station.
- If you're looking for family fun, you've come to the right place.
- The reef IMax movie was fantastic!
- Get in for just $5 if you viewed the Lego robot competition!
- Be sure to see the demonstration of rats playing basketball in the Lab area.
- It's pretty nice, interactive, and my face plenty of lavatories.
- The place is wonderful for families, always something neat for the kids. The employees and volunteers are extremely friendly and engaged with the children. Been a member for several years and love it.
- You need to check out boost!
- Cool place to explore!
- Great place to spend a day. Rotating exhibits mean there is always something new. Great IMAX dome too.
- Been to several events there, great place to bring the kids!
- Love the IMAX theater.
- bilimm dediinn budurr
- Check out the Richmond Astronomical Society's free Skywatch events, held outside the museum at dusk on the third Friday of each month (June 20, July 18, Aug. 15).
- Grand Canyon IMAX is great!