30 W Pershing Rd
Kansas City, MO 64108
- The illusions are super fun and the test kitchen is a blast!
- I came in the morning, wasn't too crowded and my 1 year old had a lot fun in the kids areas.
- A ton of good hands-on displays. Good for teenagers and littles.
- It was awesome. My sister and I looked around the place for quite a while and bought some Christmas presents for my grandchildren. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Great kids museum inside Union Station. Worth the visit for the little ones!
- Brought a 1 yo and a 3 yo and they loved it. A lot of great activities for all ages all the way up to 13 years old.
- A great time for kids and parents alike! My 5 year old had a blast. The gift shop is great too!
- More of a children's museum. Very much enjoyed the railroad exhibits and the trainspotting window though.
- Great place, too bad the school kids run everyone else over and break stuff. Currently in the Kinderlab and out of 15 kids, mine is the only one in the correct age group.
- Seriously? Why is so much stuff broken or non functional. Fix the stuff! Really disappointed.
- Try the special bed, it will throw off your sense of balance w/o you moving. Very cool.
- One of the kids favorite places. Suspended bike on a wire is a trip.
- Save $ with a membership and get free or discounted admission to museums across the country if you travel with your family.
- I mean 3 times.
- Get a membership. Only $85 for four people so if you come four times it pays for itself!
- Mini-Golf, Musical City, and so much more. It's a must do!
- Closed on Mondays. :(