- Wafflonia opened a shop here!
- Great place to relax and read in the summer.
- A relaxing place to study or unwind when the weather's nice. Can get a little crowded in April, when a lot of students need to do a lot of both!
- Watch out for the furries last Friday of the month usually.
- It's very cold in the winter.
- Lots of fun!!
- Fun open air plaza. Good food, drinks, and views.
- Great Lounging Area
- One of my Favorite places in campus! Beautiful view ,sunshine, and foods
- Nice, relaxing plaza with good food options.
- Great green space with events going on all the time. Try the restaurants here!
- Several small eateries surrounding a great lawn to hang out on
- Great place to hang out when the weathers good
- Great food in conflict kitchen.
- It was an awesome venue plus the Cuban food was good to!
- Fun for everyone.
- Marc Johnston gets credit fort naming this popular sunning spot on Pitts campus.
- Great green space for the whole family that's central to many family friendly things (library, fountain, museums).
- In the second Sunday of every month, kids ride the carousel for FREE!
- Be careful, the Bourbon Chicken is addictive.