Sporting Goods, Bike Shop, Board Shop
3801 S MacArthur Blvd (at Legacy Pointe Town Center)
Springfield, IL 62711
- I dare you to walk around the entire store without an employee asking you if you need help. Try it. I dare you.
- Bring deep pockets! Even the sales merchandise is expensive.
- Ferris wheel ride is a MUST DO!
- Take pictures with the statues outside & the trophies inside. Get a ride on the ferris wheel & watch the fish in the giant saltwater tank.
- Very expensive, buy your gear on Amazon or EBay like everyone else.
- They will have what you need, it's typically higher priced than amazon, or another sports store. Nice bathrooms though!
- Flavor burst ice cream cone. Caramel/Green Apple. Get it, Gurrrl.
- They have a entrance in the back so parking is not problem for this awesome store
- Opening day is June 25! Be sure to follow us on Twitter (@Scheels) and Like us on Facebook. Try a fudge sample, check out the Ferris wheel, fish, taxidermy, NASCAR simulator, sports simulators & more.
- Really nice store! Very wide selection and they carry higher end brands. Easily the best sporting goods store I've been to. Oh and they have Tesla superchargers outside.
- B1G ILLINOIS gear section. Big mistake?
- Great food
- Check out the fish!
- They carry a lot of stock but can be a little pricey. Staff is so friendly there is makes up for the prices
- Kid distractions
- Park in the back and leave your wallet in the car.
- A great store to bring the whole family because they have something for everyone of all ages. They also have cool amusement games/rides.
- It's overwhelming
- Fun!! Try the salted Carmel gelato! its the best!Yum!!
- Love the fish tank when you walk in and all the games spread around the store so much fun!!!