Sawaddee Thai-Sushi Restaurant
6968 Bay Dr
Miami Beach, FL 33141
- Awesome little place for authentic Thai food with even more spot on curries for flavor!
- This is the spot!!! Great hidden gem with great food and great service. It's pretty small so don't surprised if you have to wait a while for a table, but it's worth it.
- Authentic Thai food & its BYOB - win win
- Fresh rolls: good; Thai iced tea: great; chicken pad Thai: excellent; tofu pad see ew: excellent. If you like spicy, specifically request it.
- very item on the menu is awesome, I have been to Thailand and this is very authentic, ask for spicy as they cater to American taste.
- A GENUINE Thai place in Miami!!! No frills, simple, authentic, delicious. Quiet atmosphere. Discreet and perfect service. And it's reasonably priced too. A gem. Lots of Thai people go there.
- Spicy basil duck and of course Thai donuts!
- Seafood pad Thai and ginger chicken are winners !
- Byob booze
- Love.this place, the food is sooooooo yummy! The Pad thai is to die for!
- Thai noodle dishes are tasty. BYOB keeps it cheap.
- The seafood soup is great!
- Fantastic service and cozy atmosphere. The food was delicious!
- The spicy basil fried rice is really great.
- The tom kha gai is the best. Wow
- Temperos Maravilhosos
- Excelente restaurante tailands em Miami, com pratos generosos muito gostosos. Atendimento rpido e eficaz, no deixe de vir.
- Amazing food and BYOB is the best!
- Very authentic
- Love the lunch specials, I just wish they would ditch the styrofoam containers!