- It's just like a mini vondel park in De Pijp. More locals and super laidback. A great place for picnics and birthday parties!
- Named after Dutch philanthropist Samuel Sarphati, this public park is where you'll be surrounded by a green landscape. Here, you'll find ponds, meadows, and beautiful walkways perfect for unwinding.
- Very Nice park! :) it's one of the lovely places in Amsterdam .
- Feed the ducks
- Wandering in to the park, I suddenly realized I left the concrete jugle behind me and found myself in a beautiful meadow filled with unicorns. Glitter wad everywhere!
- Cute park ! Nice to enjoy the sun during spring and summer ! Very close to the Albert Cuyp market.
- A very good spot to chill. Good place for children also and other gatherings like bbq's etc.
- Hit this park on a nice day and check out the beautiful scenery, ducks and dogs. Like a mini-Vondelpark.
- Less crowded and more intimate than Vondelpark.
- You can sit at the water, listen birds singing, just chill out and relax, at the weekends and day-offs it's pretty crowded, but that fact won't distrurb at all, people are friendly and just chillin2:)
- Most relaxing place Ive ever been to!
- It's the madurodam version of the Vondelpark but without the stoned tourists. Cosy neighborhood friendly park (at least at daytime). Next season please add some extra trashcans
- Amazing spot to sit with a coffee and a lover.
- Give yourself a break from the busy city at this cute little park
- Nice place to relax and run away from busy city streets
- Peaceful and serene; great place to observe people from all walks of life
- Nice park. Get a coffee and pastry to go and eat it here
- Small park compared to Voldelpark and Amstelpark. About 0,6 km running track. If you living close to Pijp, great place for outdoor activities.
- , , .