Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Music Venue, Theater
- Grab your favorite beverage after the show at the Tin N Lint Pub in downtown Saratoga Springs, where Don McClean wrote the song American Pie. Team Live Nation
- You can bring a 1 gallon factory sealed water bottle and 1 gallon ziplock bag of food to concerts. NYC Ballet, Philadelphia Orchestra, Jazzfest, DMB, and Phish. SPAC is beautiful.
- I highly recommend seeing a concert here. From the Philadelphia Orchestra and the NY City Ballet to Dave Matthews Band and Phish, it's an awesome venue in a gorgeous setting.
- Located in the Saratoga Spa State Park, SPAC is gorgeous! Check out the wildlife-- there are usually woodchucks along the Avenue of the Pines, woodpeckers, rabbits, squirrels, turtles and even deer. A
- You can bring any foods/drinks in on the lawn for ballet, orchestra and jazz! Lawn party!!!
- A Philadelphia Orchestra performance on a warm summer night is a real treat!
- No matter what you see, I definitely recommend getting inside seats. Many artists perform no matter if it's rain or shine. Plus it's always nice to have a definite seat
- Remember to get there early or you may be walking a long way! Hang out in the park and then go over to SPAC
- This is the crappiest venue ever. You can't see shit with lawn seats. It's over crowded and ill never come back here again.
- Get here early
- Rob Zombie - Mayhem Fest 2013!
- Trails were great. If you have lawn tickets it gets really packed so get inside early. And you will definitely need to wash your feet when you leave if you choose flip flops.
- Great seats...totally love the VIP parking!!!!!
- GA lawn seats are not good here. If you buy GA lawn seats, do not expect to see the band/performers at all.
- Great place to see a concert
- The beer police at this O.A.R. show are ridiculous. No beer outside the beer garden or you get kicked out? WTF?!?!
- If you're on the Lawn, note that only *short* lawn chairs are allowed in the center section. We got busted by the chair police.
- You can probably...errr...maybe find a spot in the parking lot to people-watch and listen to the Dave Matthews Band on Friday, June 4, 7 p.m., or Saturday, June 5, 6 p.m.
- Visit Albany Entertainment for the latest concert, and event listing's in NY's Capital Region!