SAP Center at San Jose
Hockey, Performing Arts
- Survival Tip: Every time the Sharks are on the power-play, the "Jaws" theme is played. Make sure to move your hands up and down like jaws chomping with the rest of the fans.
- The "Shark Tank" hosted UCLA & Kansas in a 2007 Elite 8 match-up that featured 10 current NBA players. Among them were Oklahoma City star Russell Westbrook as well as NBA champion Mario Chalmers.
- You would be wise to wear LA Kings gear head-to-toe when we are in town to play the Sharks.
- If the HP Pavilions foundation pilings were stacked end-to-end, they would be 2.5x taller than Mount Everest, or roughly the same size as Brent Burns on skates.
- SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS!!
- Go to a Sharks game! Go Sharks!
- San Jose!! Winchester Mystery House! Sharks! A scary place indeed!!!
- The arena is also commonly called, The Shark Tank or The Tank, both of which come from its primary tenant, the Sharks!
- Goooo sharks!
- No beer for the NCAA tournament but if you load up on garlic fries and Diet Dr. Pepper, it's kinda the same.
- Be considerate of those seating behind you: please DO NOT LEAN FORWARD IN YOUR SEAT! It blocks their view of the rink.
- I'd rather be a shark in a duck pond than a duck in a shark tank
- Very clean establishment with helpful staff. The stadium is also huge with awesome sound and lighting, i've always enjoyed watching concerts here
- GO SHARKS!!
- Hope everyone enjoys the tournament!
- If you're here for a hockey game, be sure to grab a stats sheet at the table in front of section 101 before you sit down.
- From the San Jose Sharks & giant music acts to Ringling Brothers & Cirque du Soleil, this 17,000+ seat stadium transforms from Shark Tank to rock concert in hours. Easy access to public transport.
- Do not lean forward on your seat!!! Go sharks
- Home of the San Jose Sharks
- Sharks hockey!!