Hockey, Music Venue
- Make sure you buy a HUUUUUUGE PRETZEL!! :)
- Don't sit behind the guy in row S seat 2, he has a crooked head.
- Good place to watch a hockey game or concert. Make sure you visit the stands, the employees are great!!!
- Great hockey and shows, concessions reasonably priced. Great family events.
- Home of the 2013 Kelly Cup Champions! "R" House! Bleed Purple!
- Perfect size for a concert, almost every seat is good.
- Enter the front doors grab a cold one and watch the Royals game.
- Great seats on the red line.
- Halfway between Erie and Pittsburgh
- Section 118 is best place to sit for a hockey game at the @Santander_Arena!
- There is craft beer behind section 111.
- Daughtry Show
- Concession stands are SLOOOW. Leave extra time and maybe bring a book for the line.
- Come here for really bad hockey!
- Go to Carvel soft serve at section 109! Best ice cream and service in the building! I always leave a nice tip for the cute Penn state guy
- Perfect venue for a concert - not a bad seat anywhere
- Great place for a concert or hockey gane.
- Decent place for a concert.
- New scoreboards this season. Rivals some AHL arenas.
- Five finger death punch and Volbeat