Sangrias Wine & Tapas Piano Bar
Pub, Cocktail, Distillery
35 Hypolita St
St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Find out when Kevin Ski is playing live music. He's awesome!
- Grapefruit sangria is awesome!
- Excellent Live Music !
- A wonder place! Great food and sangria!!! Also a wonderful place to watch pasty white tourists argue about sunscreen. All from the comfort of your balcony retreats. F you plebeians.
- Great place to relax and listen to some live music! Sangria is awesome!
- Great environment and cool live music - a great option for a quiet meal and drinks while watching people pass by on the street. Try the tapas. As overpriced as any place in a tourist zone.
- Balcony is great for people watching. Sangria is okay. Tapas is a little over priced but decent portion sizes. Overall nice vibe.
- The sangria is the best here!!!! :-)
- Make sure you sit on the balcony ..great way to people watch
- Fun place to get sangria and if you can get a seat outside on the second floor you get a great view of St. George Street. Perfect for people watching.
- Love love this place! Great music and the ambiance is so great! Me and my beau love this place after dinner;)
- Cinco Fruta sangria...slightly dry with great fruit mix.
- Best place in St. Augustine for a date night. Try to get one of the two person tables out on the deck.
- Great little place to hear live music. Basically two tables in the same room as the band, the rest are closer to the bar area. As you would think, their Sangria is fantastic.
- nice place, food service and terraza ,5 stars
- We love this place. This is probably one of our favorite spots to get some drinks and tapas. Staff is very friendly. You can get a table or just sit by the bar and watch some tv. Highly recommend
- If you can get a spot on the balcony, it's a nice place to just sip sangrias
- Come upstairs for a beer (not for food)
- Great food and Sangria...
- Great view, good service but overpriced on food