San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Resort, Event Space
1309 Ashford Ave (Condado Ave)
San Juan, San Juan 00907
- Sit on your balcony at night and enjoy the sounds of the waves.
- To get to old san juan take the 53 or 21bus route outside of the hotel across from the diamond palace. Its .75 cents so make sure you carry coins, they don't take dollar bills, to get back same routes
- Don't bother with the hotel breakfast place - go across the street where there is a Starbucks and other breakfast places. It will be quicker and cheaper.
- Dragon berry Mojito at the pool bar is yummy! Cabana wing rooms overlooking the pool have great views. Play bingo for drinks at the pool everyday at 3pm
- Beach is beautiful. Enjoyed beach from sunrise to sunset.
- Like the hotel so far...day 3 of a 7 day trip. Lots of eating joints within walking distance
- Muito divertido
- Crab table is bad luck
- Try the Jalapeo Mojito in the Red Coral Reef bar! :)
- Dragn berry mojito... Brutal!!!
- The lobby bar just reopened after a remodel. Check it out!
- Ive stayed here over 100 nights. Try asking in advance for a corner tower room facing the pool. These rooms have 2 balconies and are better than suites.
- The breakfast at the hotel is great
- Nice hotel and friendly staff. One suggestion: bring your own pillow. The ones provided by the hotel are way too soft and go flat easily.
- The gym is awesome, lots of equipment - clean & towels are provided.
- Room 1909 was perfect. Ocean front, corner room. Two balconies- one front view of beach and corner balcony faces pool area, rest of beach, cityscape. Gorgeous!
- Go to La Fonda de Condado (head left out of the hotel on Ashford) for breakfast. Cheap ($12 for two sandwiches and two coffees) & delicious! Also check out Jose Enrique for dinner. 10 min walk.
- Do not enter the water at the beach if you are not an expert swimmer, people drown often.
- Has $2/$5 Hold Em, but capped at $40 per street (flop, turn, river); can only bet in +$10 increments. Raise $10 reraise is $20, $20 to $30, $30 to $40. No bluffing here, you'll get called down.
- Thought I'm good at blackjack. Well, not my day today I guess