The San Antonio River Walk
- "Wikipedia describes San Antonios River Walk as the jewel of the city." Wikipedia describes a jewel as a place where people drink/fight/pee outdoors." - Conan O'Brien
- Don't fall in!
- Enjoy the surroundings! Simply beautiful.
- Beside the San Antonio River, stone pathways connect shops, restaurants, hotels and museums with a blend of historic and modern architecture.
- Must visit!
- Don't fall in!!
- Touristy? Absolutely. But the magic of this part of town can't be denied. There's lots to do and the people watching is fabulous. Tip: Get up early and enjoy the canal in tranquility. Magical.
- Try to walk the whole Riverwalk on foot. You can to see so much more and eavesdrop on the cruise boats tours while you're at it hehe... "Don't feed the ducks, pigeons or other wildlife."
- A beautiful stroll thats lined with incredible shops and restaurants.
- One story below downtown San Antonio, the River Walk is lined with restaurants, bars and shops. The first restaurant on the River Walk opened in 1946.
- Come here to mingle with tourists and pay for things you don't need and eat things you really don't like.
- Everything is great here very tourist friendly
- A great place to sit an unwind right outside the Hotel Contessa
- Its Magical During Christmas (:
- Es un sitio muy romntico . Deben hacer el paseo en bote . Dos noches es muy poco tiempo para conocer mejor este maravilloso sitio .
- The most romantic, beautifully haunting place you can go on a date with that special someone. Do visit zigi's, howl at the moon, an take a ghost haunt after visiting the Alamo!
- Absolutely amazing
- Lindo lugar para pasar la tarde con seres queridos o amigos
- A must do tour!
- If coming with kids, try Rainforest Caf!