150 S Larchmont Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90004
- Order a BLT on a cheese bagel, now.
- Excellent bagels on Larchmont.
- The closest thing I've found to an NYC bagel. Get it with lox, capers, onions and tomatoes.
- Bagel breakfast sandwich FTW.
- Heaven - choc chip bagel with butter
- Almost as good as NYC bagels.. Sam's is the best in LA!
- Best onion cheese bagels and bialy!
- Great selection of bagels. I had a breakfast sandwich and it was fantastic. Very popular place, very delicious bagels.
- Add rye and sourdough together and voil: The magic that is the pumpernickel bagel. Get thereearly on weekends to snag yours before they sell out.
- So good!!! Best bagel place in LA!
- A decent bagel shop but it seems a little pricey to me. The loxs and eggs bagel left me wanting. For $7 it seems a bit much.
- Larchmonters swear by the bagels here.
- The mini bagels are the best but get there early, they sell out quickly!
- try the pizza bagel or daily special... om nom nom
- A bit pricey but their bagels are delicious. Nearly 5 bucks for a bagel and lox spread!
- Cinnamon raisin is good.
- Terrible service, rude owner, fair bagels. Enjoy waiting 20 minutes for your egg sandwich or paying 9 bucks for a tuna sandwich.
- Everything begal BLT!
- The blueberry bagels are wicked good, dood.