Salt Lick Bar-B-Que
- If you need a quick taste of Texas, the airport's little Salt Lick stand will do-fer-ya. Not to be confused with the Salt Lick Taco Bar.
- The best barbecue I've ever had, it's just as good at the airport as at their original location!
- If you can't get to Driftwood, this isn't a bad alternative.
- crazy cafeteria style set-up threw me for a loop first time but the BBQ is probably some of the best!
- Great atmosphere. And here's a tip: order by the pound versus "family style." That way, you can add smoked turkey and chicken and/or beef ribs to your feast.
- yea it's in the airport, but this is the real deal
- Start your Austin experience off right. Personal favorite BBQ stop. There is another location a little out of town.
- Don't leave Austin without eat a brisket plate with bread.
- Get to the airport early so you can try this place. It's worth it.
- Best breakfast tacos at the airport (by go get salsa at Maudies!!)
- Chopped Brisket Sandwich, extra gravy. Kill the top slice of bread and knife and fork it
- Buy a gift pack to bring some Austin flavor back home.
- BBQ baked potato is good, filling and cheaper than the plates. Get it loaded & dig in.
- Bisquits w/ brisket gravy is the best bfast value at ABIA
- Portions are huge. Order one taco and an extra tortilla.
- More than 55 tons of brisket sold at this location of the Salt Lick in 2013. Chase it with Amy's Mexican vanilla ice cream.
- Right up there on the list of great airport food. High quality stuff right here. I'll stop in on arrival if the line is not too long.
- The best Brisket I have ever had, and I have had a lot.
- Great choice for airport food
- Love the Brisket at the airport...or go caveman and just ask for a plate of meat.