Downtown Farmers Market
8:00am - 2:00pm
- Good food & fun
- Dogs are welcome, but it gets crowded so little ones may want a carrier or doggie stroller. There's a nice off-leash dog run toward the southeast corner of the park.
- Get in and out before 10 for the best selection and to avoid crowds!
- Epitome Jewelry is the best for affordable stylish jewelry. The food vendors are like no other. Amazing.
- Call or text us for a pedicab ride. We can carry you & your fresh veggies home, TRAX or your car 801.686.TAXI or 801.686.8294
- Bring cash and lots of reusable bags so you can buy everything!!!
- Go before 2 PM on weekends so you do not get the entrails of the day at the food stands. Rachel Anne likes warehouse pizza.
- SLC Farmers market is great. Check out Hell's Backbone Grill's booth!
- Come find me at smith orchards(northwest corner of pioneer park) w/amazing peaches and plu-ots!!
- Mama Linda's- do it! Make sure your farmer is friendly and respectful of the other vendors
- 2 words: mama Linda's