Seafood, Cajun / Creole
$ $ $
315 W Loyola Dr (August Ave.)
- The service is great. The crawfish are usually on point. No one's perfect but they are so close. My family's go to spot.
- Huge crabs, great shrimp poboy!
- Worst seafood and service I have EVER had! Just do you self a favor and go anywhere else.
- It used to be sooo good.went today and it was BLAND.some of the worst ive had.worst crawfish oie ive ever had, and this place is super overpriced.I drove a long way, because it USED to be great.
- Best boiled seafood on the Westbank.
- Dine in Tues-Sat. Take out only on Sun/Mon.