Saga Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
- Fantastic sushi. Sit at the sushi bar for special service
- The new manager here, Steph is PHENOMINAL. Love this place!
- The Amazing Tuna Roll *is* amazing!!!
- A lot of times they will squirt Saki into your mouth while cooking. Awesome!
- The color-changing lights make you feel like you're at Space Mountain!
- Can't beat the lunch special: 3 rolls, soup and salad for $11! I stop in about 3 times a month.
- Always come here for birthdays because of the great service and hibachi
- 50% off sushi on Tuesdays. Have the salmon on salmon (Pink Lady? Wonderful roll?). Try the Lemon Drop Martini!
- Nice and interesting show
- Realy delicious meat and sushi
- Their sushi is great! I wish they delivered in Cranberry.
- Very good food!
- Great place to eat!!
- Get the filet mignon. Worth the extra $3 over the steak.
- Try the octopus salad and bbq squid, delicious!
- Lunch sushi takes forever!
- Ask your hibachi chef to actually flavor the food. It was awful! Service wasn't far behind! Not worth it at all. Go to Monroeville. Much better!
- Go on Tuesday's and sit at a booth. Half off Sushi. We had 4 nice rolls, Rangoons and our bill was only $25.
- They often have a google offer or Groupon 12 bucks for 25. gotta love it