Music Venue, Field
- Headed to SummerStage? Make sure your mobile devices are fully charged to capture the fun! Check out one of our nearby, solar-powered mobile charging stations, c/o AT&T Street Charge.
- Central Park SummerStage fills Rumsey Playfield with every type of music under the summer sun. Here you can find SummerStage concerts (free) and their benefit shows (not free) as well as other gigs!
- Home of NYC Summerstage where thousands of New Yorkers rock out to free pop/rock/international concerts all summer long, rain or shine! If you have not been here, this is a must do!
- Live Music! Get the schedule for great free shows, and come early! There'll only be room until they're all full, and most shows they have are amazing! Ticketed shows support the Summerstage program!
- #summerstage2012 is right around the corner with more heart-pounding theater, mesmerizing dancing, and electrifying musicians! Check out our website for the full performance list!
- check out summerstage in the park. totally fun.
- don't pay for concert tickets! You can make a picnic and hear the show perfectly from behind the fences outside.
- Love this music venue - big enough to attract amazing bands and small enough to feel intimate. Great food and wine vendors too (though if you go often you will notice there's not much variety)
- Although it's mentioned in Jul it will be available in multiple locations in CP, this is only the place there free wifi is available in CP as of Sep http://www.nycgovparks.org/sub_your_park/wifi/
- The band listed never starts on time
- Damn riiight I was there to see Miley at GMA! Rolled right to VIP.
- 8/16/09: walkmen, dinosaur jr, and lots of bike riding with the johnson
- Skip the "concerts" put on by Good Morning America. (Sia's "concert" was a total of 3 songs stretched over and hour and fifteen minutes.)
- Summerstage. that's all.
- Home to Central Park SummerStage, featuring a lineup of every type of music imagineable. Get there early if you plan to catch one of their free shows.
- Blue Note Jazz Festival Kamasi Washington June 18 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm // The Metropolitan Opera Summer Recital June 22 Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm Time(s): Doors 7pm / Show 8pm
- (19) Oktoberfest
- Buy two beers at a time to save the long wait.
- Go to the ATM beforehand. It's the longest line here.
- One of the better outdoor venues. Keeps things intimate with a relatively small crowd. Great food options but the beers are too small.