Sushi, Japanese, Asian
- Sake bombs! Loud loud loud
- Say hello to "Amy" the beautiful @kim_kardassian look-alike
- Try the seaweed salad. Yum
- The earlier you come the better the lunch buffet.
- The Spicy Tuna Tempura is the BOMB.com
- There's a waitress here who looks like Kim Kardashian!
- Awesome food and sushi! But service bites! Horribly slow
- If you like sushi, go there for lunch on a weekday and enjoy the buffet!
- THE BLUE SAKE
- Great all day meal deal :: 2 sushi rolls & appetizer for $20!!! Yummyy!!!
- The lunch buffet has a to-go option for the same price. They give you several containers & you can really pile it on - usually enough food for 2-3 meals!
- Try the sushi!
- The service is horribly slow here most of the time. Don't be afraid to grab someone if necessary.
- Horrible service if you sit anywhere but the bar. Don't think I'll be back here anytime soon.
- Halfway through my meal I looked up and noticed the "70 C" rating on their health inspection.
- Great place for first time sushi experimenters. You'll love the selection & get lost. So definitely ask questions. Don't be shy.
- Food is great, service is garbage!
- Best sushi in atl!!
- The sushi was so delicious, large portions, worth every penny. Some of the rolls barely fit in one bite! And the appetizers were so good that I barely had room for my sushi.
- Rainbow roll and crunchy eel rolls are Delish!