RT O'Sullivan's Sports Grill
6646 E Superstition Springs Blvd (at S Power Rd)
Mesa, AZ 85206
- Great food, good prices and Trivia
- The sports bar has more than 33 high-def tvs & an extended happy hour from 11a-7p, with $3.99 domestic 25-ounce mugs and appetizers including southwest egg rolls, chicken wings, and sliders for $6.
- If you like any other genre of music than rap you won't enjoy yourself much. I remember when they had a good dj, and this place wasn't gheto
- Must ask for McNutt. She's the best girl they've got!! And maybe ask her to hand hug as well. She'll appreciate it.
- Spendy. Lots of tvs. Hard to@get in for big games. The people at the door can be pretty police like during these games. Service is good.
- The food is pretty average, but it's a good place to watch a game and drink. Lots of TVs.
- The friday fish and chips are the best in the area. Service in the bar was nice.
- Flatbread pizza, chicken Alfredo. Food is delicious
- Bloody Mary s
- When you go to R.T.O in Superstition Springs, for deaf patrons- ask for Kristina, she's knows some signs language
- Come on Monday for St. Patrick's Day Celebrations all day
- TUESDAYS: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE burgers
- It's not as poppin as it used to be kinda lame now!
- St. Patrick's Day is the best at RT O'Sullivans! Music, Dancing and green beer!!
- good cold beer!
- The waitresses are friendly, but the atmosphere is horrific. The DJ makes my ears bleed with his added scratching and off-tempo snare kicks. Worst DJ I have ever heard in my entire life.
- Was conned into drinking Blue moon because we were suppose to get a free t-shirt ...the promo girls left before we got one. Wth !
- Beer and pool. Chillin
- Stay away! The dj is terrible! If you
- Great food, crappy service.