Royer's Round Top Cafe
Southern / Soul, Desserts, American
$ $ $ $
- The best cherry pie of all time.
- I hear the Burton Cafe is going to open under new people
- The Sunday fried chicken is the best!
- Apple pie was phenomenal.
- Awesome and authentic atmosphere! You can grab a beer or have a glass of wine on the porch when you wait to be seated
- Trendy place to cool off from shopping and enjoy tea and any of their homemade pies!
- Make sure say hi to Bud. Get up earlier and head over to his daughters Royer's Pie Heaven to get a piece of pie early in the morning and get a free cup of joe!
- Absolutely delicious! Best salmon I've had in a long time! Hubby had the pork tenderloin - it was melt in your mouth yummy.
- A wonderful experiance!
- The food and the pies were OK but not OMG! as the menu would suggest.
- Service is bad but the food is good!!
- Here is what is left from our pie sampler... Four pies of your choice along with a ton of vanilla ice cream. Save room for this monstrosity!
- You must try the pies. Not just one either. Fun atmosphere to hang for lunch as well!
- Superb catering team; truly a worry-free experience for our wedding. Only restriction is that they will only let you order off the cafe menu.
- The chocolate chip pie is their dreamiest variety, but you can taste several by ordering a pie sampler of four different kinds (all except the fruit pies) with plenty of Texas-made Amys ice cream.
- Get the Bread Pudding it is fantastic. Everything was great and Bud is a excellent host. No Pie left behind.
- This is one place where you need to eat appetizers, (stuffed jalapeo or shrimp blt) and room for dessert!
- Famous for the pies, but the quail is amazing!