Royal Farms Arena
Stadium, Soccer, Event Space
201 W Baltimore St (btwn Howard & Hopkins)
Baltimore, MD 21201
- If you want to get out of the parking lot after a sold out concert, remember to back in. Otherwise it may be a while before anyone will let you out
- Rock and roll isn't a genre, its a way of LIFE! its 4:03 and I can't sleep without u next to me, I toss and turn like the sea. If I drown tonight, bring me back to life.
- Angela Rypien, daughter of Washington Redskins QB Mark Rypien, is the QB of the Baltimore Charm.
- They will hold your bottle caps hostage at the concession stand, which is especially annoying because of the lack of cup holders on the seats. Bring your own caps from Pepsi soda and water bottles.
- Follow Midnight Sun for concert announcements and things to do after the show.
- They search you to make sure you are not taking drinks into the arena.
- And now that I know you, I could never turn my back away. And now that I've seen you I can never look away... no matter what they say! I, I feel so ALIVE!
- lots of different events to see here. circus, indoor soccer, and more.
- Nice venue for big names. It is large enough to handle the amount of people but small enough to feel like an intimate concert.
- The Baltimore Blast REFFS suck !
- Nice arena but the restrooms are nasty!!! First off, no privacy for men at the urinals & smells like dead bodies...
- It's rather terrible in every way. In turn, you can score really surprisingly cheap tickets to random events. They book over 300 events a year.
- Easier for small kids to see if you sit higher up!
- Monster jam, no joke.. awesome!!
- Not many food and drink options.
- It was nice went to the circus and the place was pretty clean !!! Had trouble with tickets (not bought there) and they help and got us into the shop very happy with will call !!!
- Only thing good here is the customer service! Outdated Arena.
- WWE Events, but mostly the food is pricey than the merchandise!
- Earth, Wind & Fire + Chicago = A Lovely Day
- Exiting the arena was poorly planned!!