Rock Club, Nightclub
- Since it opened in 1973, the Sunset Strip nightclub has presented a stellar array of musicians, comedians & theatrical revues. The adjoining upstairs lounge On the Rox is good for celebrity sightings!
- If you're looking for a venue that promotes social sharing from shows, The Roxy provides free Wi-Fi to encourage livestreaming, Twitpic-ing, et al. - Barb Dybwad
- An unpretentious venue where true music enthusiasts unite to hear great tunes and drink cheap beers. There is no bad seat in this house and the pizza is surprisingly good at the end of the night.
- One of LA's most historic & best venues, there's no bad sight lines here. Tip well on the first round & the bartender might be extra generous with the next few. The pizza's great too.
- See The Parlotones here on 11/04/11! http://thrillcall.com/event/907501
- This Saturday, the Roxy will be hosting a festival that brings you the best of vegan living with up to 24 breweries plus a few band. historic Roxy going vegan for a day is worth the $40 ticket.
- Every view here is a good one, the venue's so small. Try the pizza...it's awesome! Really!
- Did You Know: Cisco Adler of "Shwayze" is Roxy owner @nicadler 's younger brother??
- A Sunset Blvd. institution where rock legends are made.
- You can scrape the history off the walls..
- Say hello to Bolle & Frankie because they rule!
- The have some pretty good shows, very diverse and never the same thing!
- Valet between The Rainbow and Roxy that starts at $7. Self parking lots ($5-10) across the street (9000 Sunset and behind Tenmasa) and just East of The Roxy.
- New Music Seminar will be hosting performances here during NMS LA Feb. 14-16th sign up to register and attend these performances here
- Need emergency cash for that urgent merch purchase? Bank of America just a few drunken steps away!
- You name them, they've played here. Are you seeing the next Rock Legend tonight? Paul Reubens introduced Pee-Wee Herman here in 1981.
- I saw Dirt Nasty and La Coka Nostra play here live!
- Awsome people, small enough to see the bands from anywhere..
- A Los Angeles institution, The Roxy is known for it's incredible shows. Make sure to order their House Draft, and bring all your friends. This is a place worth sharing.
- Parking is limited so if need be try parking directly across the street or next to Shamrock Tattoo.