114 Avenue of the Americas (Watts St)
New York, NY 10013
- Watch out for the mobs of high schoolers, they tend to congregate around 12:30. Otherwise it's a fast lunch.
- Solid lunch spot - friendly staff!
- Typically good NYC slice pizza spot.
- Solid street slice
- Stopped by for a slice/bathroom while waiting in line for Black Tap. Guy was nice and the lasagna slice was good. Garlic knots, solid meh.
- Great NY style crust! Toppings are quality. Solid pizza.
- Expensive ass pizza. 3.25 white pizza really?
- Do not order delivery from them!!!!