Rosenfeld Bagel Company
- Get the egg poppy bagel - no one else makes that combo & it's awesome. Rosenfeld's also has the best challah you'll find.
- Delicious bagels and homemade cream cheese. If you haven't tried their pastries yet you are missing out. Also the e everything bagels go quick!!
- Go for the chocolate challah. It's almost like eating cake.
- Best bagel and lox spread ever! Remember cash only
- Love their bagels and cream cheese. Try the veggie or the scallion one.
- Folks, I live around the corner from this place, and believe me when I say that the smell of their bagels as they're making them in the morning gets me out of bed EVERY morning to buy at least two.
- One of the best spots for traditional New York style bagels in the Boston area. Reasonable prices, friendly service. And tofu "cream cheese" for you vegan folk. Lines can be long though.
- Best NYC style bagels in Boston, period. Good crust, good chew, good size, good cream cheese, no toasting required, unbeatable price.
- Old school Jewish bagel spot. Best in the city.
- Egg poppy bagel is unique but they nail it. It's awesome!
- Best bagel ever!
- Awesome challah and bagels
- best.challah.ever. also have whole wheat challah. and now, mini loafs - perfect if you live by yourself and can't eat a whole loaf before it goes bad.
- Voted Best in Newton by the TAB. Excellent!