Rock Club, Concert Hall
- Double Tee Concerts, founded in 1972 by David Leiken, is Oregons oldest and largest concert company.
- Definitely hit the balcony; drinks are reasonably priced and reasonably strong, and you don't have to deal with a bunch of kids.
- Grab a spot on the balcony and a couple of drinks to see a great show from above.
- Red Bull and vodka - survival mechanism.
- Grub @ Peter room is a good value. Not a fan of their chili (all beans), fried mac & cheese was great.
- NEVER use Will Call if possible - waiting in line for your ticket will take forever!
- Alcohol upstairs but its cash only. Bring earplugs or pay $1 for them at the venue.
- Usually has a solid rotation of artists, bit sound is always muddy on the vocals
- The sound in this venue is pretty great
- Not a bad venue. Pretty wide stage though
- If you are picking up tix at will call come really early. Lines are always long.
- Good mid-sized venue. Lots of good bands play here. They need more vegan options in the grill though.
- Definitely arrive EXTRA early to an all ages show. The balcony is packed!
- Wear earplugs and go early to get a seat upstairs.
- The balcony is a great place to catch a show from. You get to sit and enjoy a beer!
- for a venue of this size it is pretty intimate. saw the bad brains here. great!
- I regret not bringing earplugs. They like to crank it to 11.
- I enjoy all of the music posters and the wall graffiti people leave behind in the bathrooms.
- Get there before the opener if you want to get upstairs to the bar and seated area. Otherwise, you'll be waiting in-line during the entire show.
- Want to get to the bar upstairs, for an all ages show? Go early, during the first act ideally, as they limit the capacity pretty stringently up there.