Latin American, Coffee Shop, Vegetarian / Vegan
6473 E Pacific Coast Hwy (2nd & Shopkeeper Blvd)
Long Beach, CA 90803
- They serve breakfast till 2pm everyday! :D
- Turkey Albondigas soup rocks!!
- Yum everything! Chicken empanadas, chicken tamale, oven baked french toast..uh-mazing!
- great place for breakfast. try coconut oatmeal.
- Seriously great food... First time here. Having the "El Burro" breakfast burrito.
- Their vegan chili is yummy!!
- Service was friendly. I had the vegan burrito which even though it was small, was quite filling. Seating is mostly outdoors. Because water is tinted with mint and cucumber, it is tasty and refreshing.
- The desserts here are really good. They offer coffee and lots of coffee alternatives.
- Table service on weekends. We split the "El burro" with a side of plantains and coffee. Yum.
- Shit was good! I had the Waldorf salat with chicken. Shoulda got soup on the side though. I was still hungry after I ate the salat
- Try the Eggs Benedict With Smoked Salmon & Mint Hollandaise
- Try the Steak and Egg Sandwich
- The lentil soup with grilled cactus was delicious! Not a big brown rice fan but theirs was tasty.
- Best breakfast burrito,"The Burro"
- Great place for healthy food options but lets just be real sometimes you need sweets. Try the choc. Cake and bread pudding.
- Try the Huevos rancheros
- Try the Breakfast Burrito - #vegetarian bomb.com
- The vegan sandwich and Mexican Mayan Mocha w almond milk... Heaven!
- Try the Mayan Mocha and chilaquiles. Me Gusta! :)