- Originally known as SkyDome, Rogers Centre opened in 1989. 70 hotel rooms overlook the field.
- The roof, the roof, the roof isretractable. The Skydomeer, Rogers Centre opened in 1989 with the worlds first-ever fully retractable roof. It takes twenty minutes to open & close the thing.
- Welcome to Rogers Centre! Check in using MLB.com At the Ballpark to unlock special offers and explore the stadium right from your phone.
- Rogers Centre - located next to the CN Tower - opened on June 3, 1989, has the worlds first fully retractable roof, and a capacity of 55,000.
- Dont forget to use MLB.com At Bat on your Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod, BlackBerry or Windows 7 device to follow all the action on the field and around the league while you are at the park.
- Check out section 135 -- Joe Carters 1993 World Series winning homerun landed behind the left outfield wall in front of 135.
- Go Blue Jays go! Fans, don't take any wooden peanuts!!!
- Fans, if you'd like to come to the game & it STARTS at 1pm try coming EARLY to buy your tickets. Like at noon or 12:30!! Neat concept, huh??
- Now known as "Rogers Centre", after a tumulous 15-year financial history, was sold to Rogers for ~$25 Million. ~4% of original cost. However branded, it will be forever known in Our Toronto as SKYDOME
- Let's go blue jays.
- John Tavares, Matt Moulson and Ryan Strome are among many #Isles over the years to frequent the Jays games. #JT91 even threw out the first pitch here after being drafted 1st overall in 2009.
- Check in enough times and oust my mayorship. I dare you.
- Only go when the roof is open!
- Great Stadium with moving roof for football and baseball
- Always gonna be the SkyDome to me
- SKYDOME FOREVER. Ok? Ok! Blue Jays?
- Did you know? Eight 747 planes or 743 Indian Elephants or 516 African Elephants can comfortably fit on the Rogers Centre field when set in baseball mode.
- Support your Jays!
- It will always be the Sky Dome to me!
- THE SKYDOME