On The Rocks
$ $ $
- Everything but be prepared to spend $$$$. I know...it's St. Barths but still...wow.
- Delicious food, elegant atmosphere!
- The setting is wonderful and the food is awesome !!
- Red Alesia drink is best!! Lovely ocean view ambiance. Fois gras too heavy; don't recommend. Caramelized cod same as the bass at Tao; entrees ok;not very inventive. The $30 cocktails are pretty good!
- The best fish tartar ever
- The Carmel sundae is everything!
- The "Chili Chili Bang Bang" is a nice cocktail before dinner.
- Must try the Crispy Sushi appetizer. Delicious. I ordered two :)
- The Porcini Salmon was amazing - a nice, clean dinner and not too heavy.