800 W Olympic Blvd Ste A160 (at S Figueroa St)
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Ask for the spicy orange martini. it's not on the menu, but they'll usually make it.
- PASS ON THIS PLACE. Way overpriced for food that sucks. Don't get the seared ahi tuna, it's prepared completely wrong. Also, the vegetables and spinach are cold and dripping in butter. BAD YUCK PASS
- Food was decent but would not come back.
- Daily lunch specials until 3:30pm.
- BREAD PUDDING AND TOFFEE PUDDING. Nothing else is worth getting.
- Bread pudding for the win, nothing else even came close to the finish line.
- Their clam chowder is really good!!
- Unfortunately the fish & chips left lots to be desired.....good burger, mahi mahi & salmon. Clam chowder did get high marks from our group!
- Ask for jeff in the bar, he'll take care of ya
- Had the Catfish & a Manhattan, excellent......
- Ribeye was awesome! Atmosphere great! Service superb! Overall great dinner!!!
- I recommend this place. It is cheap, the food is great, the employees are amazing and the vibe is really amazing.
- Grilled Artichoke and Cioppino.
- Great bar, good food, staff was efficient, worth visiting
- It could use more seating considering the location.
- Great service and food..
- The lobster tails are always a nice size and goes great with the spicy mac n cheese.
- Everything's good here. Allow a little extra time to eat if you want to make it to the puck drop!
- Try the shrimp and sausage gumbo!
- After visiting the Grammy Muesum we chose this spot. I had the blacken salmon sandwich and a mojito both excellent.