800 W Olympic Blvd Ste A160 (at S Figueroa St)
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Ask for the spicy orange martini. it's not on the menu, but they'll usually make it.
- Food was decent but would not come back.
- Daily lunch specials until 3:30pm.
- Bread pudding for the win, nothing else even came close to the finish line.
- Their clam chowder is really good!!
- Unfortunately the fish & chips left lots to be desired.....good burger, mahi mahi & salmon. Clam chowder did get high marks from our group!
- Ask for jeff in the bar, he'll take care of ya
- Had the Catfish & a Manhattan, excellent......
- Ribeye was awesome! Atmosphere great! Service superb! Overall great dinner!!!
- I recommend this place. It is cheap, the food is great, the employees are amazing and the vibe is really amazing.
- Grilled Artichoke and Cioppino.
- Great bar, good food, staff was efficient, worth visiting
- It could use more seating considering the location.
- Great service and food..
- The lobster tails are always a nice size and goes great with the spicy mac n cheese.
- Everything's good here. Allow a little extra time to eat if you want to make it to the puck drop!
- Try the shrimp and sausage gumbo!
- After visiting the Grammy Muesum we chose this spot. I had the blacken salmon sandwich and a mojito both excellent.
- Their late-night happy hour is pretty great -- $10 for a decent sized meal + a beer!
- The patio dining was nice. The food was unimpressive. Now you know what you'll be paying for.