Rock & Roll Hotel
Music Venue, Bar, Dive Bar
- None of the DJs care if its your fucking friend's birthday.
- Upstairs? Make sure to look up at the ceiling!
- Tickets for all events at the Rock and Roll Hotel are available from TicketAlternative.com
- Tip your bartenders!
- The dj looks like silent bob
- Make out upstairs.
- going to dance? I hope so!
- One of our favorite venues in DC! Get a drink in the Presidential Suite and say hey to our girl Faith if she's around!
- Say Hi to Raychel & Faith if they are working!
- Really cool place!
- Stop by for some three floors worth of fun and great music!
- This is only a "gay bar" during Bear Happy Hour events.
- STAY AWAY from the "red rum" frozen drinks on the roof - I've never been sicker in my life after drinking 3 drinks!
- Check out the Spelling Buzz at 8 on Fridays - take one adult spelling bee, add drinking, and watch the carnage :-)
- The H Street club draws good bands, but is small and can get cramped. For concerts, make sure to get there plenty early for a spot up front.
- best bartenders in town, great music, delicious hippy burgers, awesome ambience, all around fantastic venue!
- downstairs urinal is a trough. Awesome.
- Large venue, with great themes, rent out your own room, or party in the main rooms. This place always has a changing theme of the night, everything from Air Guitar Contest to Famous DJ appearances
- Buy shots for the DJ's
- Ask for Danny for a good time...Danieljriddle@gmail.con