Robin Hood Restaurant
54 Rehoboth Ave
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
- Good good, good service, affordable prices. Will definitely return :)
- The best breakfast in Rehoboth - the food is always good and the staff is always friendly
- Great food! Even the picky inlaws liked it!
- Nice small place not very crowded. Good value.
- Breakfast here rocks!
- Eggs Benedict and bloody Mary's! Yuma!!!
- Excellent Spanish omelet and eggs Benedict. Try a mimosa. Nice people as well
- Good breakfast and my service was good and fast...
- Ask for the shaker of cinnamon when you order their fabulous French toast. You won't regret it! ;-)
- Lunch is deelish too
- Yummmm E pancakes rock
- I never had a bad pancake...until now.
- The food is adequate and reasonably priced. I would not return.
- Breakfast is ok but the price is right....
- Don't get the crab cake!
- Eggs Benedict and hash browns are AWESOME. However, service is slow. The French toast is meh and the orange juice is from concentrate.
- Try the eggs Benedict. Simple and delicious every time.