7 Paradise Rd
Salem, MA 01970
- The best Veal Cutlet Dinner with Ziti or Spaghetti around, and at less then $10.00 it is truly, a to try item. Good veal is hard to find; but not here.
- Best roast beef and sauce I have had since I can remember and I have grown up eating beefs
- Steak tip salad is tasty.
- The buffalo tenders dinner was below average.
- Some of the workers are real bitches. I got yelled at by one like three times because apparently I didn't answer her questions fast enough. Hope she doesn't work in Peabody or I won't go their either.
- All set eatin here afta 25 mins waitin for a small cheese pizza all set rather eat somewhere else
- The roast beef sub is amazing!!!