Indie Movies, Movie Theater
- Voted Best Movie Theater of 2013! It's a second-run theater that shows art-house flicks and independent documentaries. A retro-vintage throwback with a luxurious movie palace feel.
- 2 dollar tuesdays!
- favorite place to see movies
- best popcorn in town.
- My favorite movie theater in Minneapolis. Old retro style, comfy seats, friendly staff, and the cheapest ticket/concession prices in town! Cash only!
- The best seats I've ever seen in a theater....great staff and nice big (med) soda and popcorn for 5 bucks!
- Get the classic combo. $5 for a soda and tub of popcorn.
- Voted Best Movie Theater by City Pages in 2010. No one can believe regular tickets are still only $2 for the 2nd run of blockbusters, smaller Hollywood efforts, and the occasional documentary.
- Great looking theater with great ticket prices.
- Take in a double feature on a Tuesday- all tickets $2! You will not be alone between films.
- Voted Best Movie Theater by City Pages Best of 2014
- Put cheese topping on your popcorn.
- Awesome venue. Nostalgic decor in the lobby and a great modern theatre to catch a movie in!
- First indoor theater with stadium style seating.
- Best popcorn! Cheap tickets! Cheap popcorn + drinks! BUT they ONLY take cash!
- Real butter on their amazing popcorn. This theater rocks!
- Just over the river from St. Paul. They play a wide variety of films, not just your blockbusters.
- Catch a cheap movie at an awesome venue. Get a large popcorn with REAL butter... best popcorn in town!
- Super cool old-school theater. Tickets $2-$3 and concession stand is cheap compared to the multiplexes. Oh, even though it's a retro-look the screen, sound, and seats are new.
- Super #cheap, nice people, #vintage, and well kept up! Especially great if you don't mind waiting for movies to get there.