Riverdale Park East
550 Broadview Ave
Toronto, ON M4K 2P1
- Movie in the park during the summers, a place to lay in the grass and enjoy the downtown skyline, enjoy magnificent sunsets or challenge yourself to sprint up the hill.
- Enjoy an outdoor movie in the grass at Riverdale East Park on the last Sunday of each summer month, at sundown. Proceeds from each screening go to the Kiwanis Boys and Girls Club.
- Enjoy this view.
- One of the best views of the city
- Such a beautiful place and an amazing view of the Toronto skyline anytime of the day or night... Great place to meet ppl, exercise or relax with a good friend or good book!!
- Best view of the city at night.
- Great views, especially at night!
- One of the most accessible vantage points of the city. Nice view indeed
- If you wanna see a beautiful sunset, go there!
- Best escape from the city, within the city's view.
- Free movies under the stars in summer! www.MoviesInThePark.wordpress.ca
- There are washrooms in the building south of the track. They are always locked after 7PM
- Big park with 2 base ball court, 1 running track, 1 football court and plenty on space with a huge gallery kind of slope However we love playing cricket
- Great place to get over your stress
- Magnificent view!
- quiet park, magnificent view of the skyscrapers,
- Amazing view!
- The view!
- A wonderful place to see Toronto's skyline!