The River At Rancho Mirage
71800 Highway 111 (Bob Hope Dr.)
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
11:00am - 1:00pm
4:00pm - 9:00pm
12:00pm - 2:00pm
4:00pm - 7:00pm
9:00am - 10:00am
12:00pm - 8:00pm
11:00am - 12:00pm
2:00pm - 7:00pm
10:00am - 9:00pm
8:00am - 9:00pm
9:00am - 8:00pm
- Don't miss the Happy Hour at Babes.
- Catch a movie then hit PF Changs. Cheese Cake Factory or Yard house. Then grab a coffee at Starbucks or some ice cream at Ben&Jerrys. Me I like to hit Borders for a magazine & latte
- Don't bother coming here in the afternoon. Parking is terrible.
- The best place to watch a movie and cool off on warm summer nights!
- It's worth it to get a pedicure here; have lunch at Cheesecake Factory & see a movie...all makes for a relaxed outing at The River. ;)
- I Love the River
- Disappointing stores. It's all restaurants. No fun shops here.
- Take a trip into town to the River at Rancho Mirage for a day filled with live entertainment, fun sculptures and beautifully designed walkways surrounded by water fountains.
- Visit MAC cosmetics! They're makeup is one of the few not tested on animals. The best things to get are eyeliner pencils concealer and lip liner.
- Yup, the river still has no water!!! :/
- Great for strolling with baby.
- Parking is tough, park in the back and a golf cart picks you up
- Loving Movie Night Here!
- Great little place for outdoor dining!
- This is the best place to catch a late night movie. I have done so ten billion times.
- Korean sweet ribs at the yard house rock
- Eat at babes bar-b-que