River Market Food Pavilion
Plaza, Restaurant, Entertainment
400 President Clinton Ave
Little Rock, AR 72201
- Try the pretzel & port wine cheese, the most awesome pretzel ever!
- Since 2004, City Year corps members have eaten thousands of lunches in the River Market Food Pavilion. If you see a young adult in a red jacket, say hello and ask about his or her service experience!
- The Massburger at Mason's Deli & Grill is really tasty.
- Maybe just an off day but my milkshake from the garden square cafe was way too thin! More like flavored milk.
- Save your money and shop organic at Kroger rather than overpriced produce imported from Mexico (or who really knows where) at the farmers market. Very little produce is local or small farm grown.
- Looking for vegetarian breakfast or lunch. Find Tropical Cafe. :-)
- Make sure you stop and get a Bratwurst from Mason's Deli & Grill.
- I could so get used to this place.
- Definately love Coast Cafe's Dirty Snowflake.
- Tacos are krunk
- The Tom Yum Goong soup at Bangkok Thai is as addictive as crack cocaine.
- Not open on Sunday.
- Enjoy the #Meraki Mesh Wireless while you are picking out your peaches
- The LR Market is open Tuesdays and Saturdays... not all produce is local (obviously, no bananas in Central AR!), but many farmers post where the produce was grown as well as when picked.
- Try an omelet!
- Farmers market every Tuesday & Saturday may-october is AWESOME
- Try the great cupcakes at Rivermarket!!
- If you ask nicely, Beads by Becky will show you all her colors & string a necklace for you while you eat lunch!