Rittenhouse Square Farmers' Market
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Lists & rankings
- Classic farmers market shopping at its best. Who doesn't love the luxury of walking to a beautiful park & getting delicious fresh food? There's also cheeses, gluten free bakery, candy, wine & plants!
- Very crowded but SO many cool things to buy and look at including a wide variety of fresh produce, wine, and plants. Make it down here even just to walk around for a little bit if you can!
- Personal highlights: Dr. Pickles, micro-greens, goat & sheep cheese , cant go wrong with fresh greens, berries, raw honey, pastured meats!
- Great selection of foods in an awesome spot
- Good produce but a bit pricy and not much variety
- Tiny compared to Union Square or GAP, but a nice browse on a Saturday morning.
- Great prices on super fresh fruits & veggies.
- The pickle stand is such a good idea. The fois gras stand is hilarious.
- Don't pass by the goat cheese mozzarella. It's just so good.