Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Carnival World Buffet
- All you need is a chip and a chair to have a chance to win the World Series of Poker Main Event. But we advise having more than one chip would be better.
- If you like wine, youre in the right place. The Rio boasts a wine cellar that has more than 50,000 bottles.
- Wait in the casino to experience the random dancing women... If anything it's hilarious. If you're over 40, it might even be arousing.
- The 44th annual World Series of Poker runs from May 29th through July 15th at the Rio. Come join the fun, whether you have only played one hand of poker, or have been playing all your life.
- Look under the lamp in 14001
- "Show in the Sky" happens every hour from 5pm-2am on Thursday-Sunday
- Gambling is a sin.
- This is one of my favorites. Love the entertainment here
- In the Chinese culture, the number four is considered bad luck. High-rollers from China are very important so The Rio has no tower floors that start with four. The elevators count 38, 39, 50, 51 etc.
- This hotel is just off the strip, they offer free shuttle service to the rest of the action. You can get a large suite stating at $72 a night. Bring your pooch, they have a PetStay program.
- The world carnival buffet has all you can drink draft beer and margarits for $7.77
- great carnival buffet
- Sweet suites bro
- Penn & Teller is the best show in Vegas
- Rub one out while watching your friends pee. The creepy bathroom window is awesome
- The lost & found service was incredible. They followed up w me days later to report they found a sweater I had lost & mailed it to me for free. That's great service. I wasn't even a hotel guest.
- Treat your tired toes to a seasonal Peppermint Patti Pedicure - a hot stone foot massage and mint aromatherapy, topped off with candy-coated nails and a sweet peppermint treat.
- Get the penthouse suite, if you don't..you're not us
- I won't stay here again unless they get a smoke removal system that works. This is ridiculous.