- This is a re-visit. Wether you taste a variety or just buy a glass and sip while enjoying the view, this is a must see!
- Rideau is one of many wineries that are within day-tripping distance of LA. Just remember to make sure the driver spits.
- This place is amazing
- On a hot summer day- forgo the tasting and buy a bottle of Ros and sit outside and smell the roses!
- Wine on tap - enough said!
- Every single wine is amazing!!!
- Jodi was great & had so much info to share!!
- Aida is fabulous. Join the club for some great wines.
- Do the premium tasting with Cate. She is extremely knowledgable!
- Aak for Stephen, he is the Best! I have been coming here fir years from Louisiana and he is BEST!
- The best quality/value wine club in Santa Ynez Valley.
- Since you're at Rideau, be sure to check-in just down the road at Lincourt Vineyards and taste some ultra premium wines from the Santa Ynez Valley!
- I was a disappointed after reading such rave reviews. Its a bit basic for wines, and for the prices, basic doesnt cut it.