Lounge, Bar, Cocktail
$ $ $
3250 NE 1st Ave
Miami, FL 33137
- Ricochet's packs a heady cocktail lineup including the spiced-up Hells Bells (Reposado/ passion puree/ red bell pepper/ Agave/ Sriracha). Soak em all up with the bacon & fontina grilled cheese.
- Two cocktails to try... "The venue's namesake - The Ricochet" w/ Bulliet Bourbon & "Hell's Bells" w/ Milagro Tequila.
- The small bites menu comes courtesy of Red Light chef and restaurateur Kris Wessel and consists of entertaining dishes like "Licky" Ribs and a Miami Empanada Box.
- Had a great time!! Awesome vibe !!! ;)
- Ask for Jamil best Bartender ever!
- Stick around late-night when they start handing out free food.
- Try the "Ricochet" cocktail!
- We love the roasted-corn ceviche, just one of the delectable bar snacks on this atypical bar menu. Also try the guava lime ribs and a prosciutto-brie mini panini.
- Miami New Times TweetUp tonight @Ricochet!
- Order "The Simonett" - named after me! :)
- Good people good food and good music @ Richochet!
- Good music was good, lots of 90s awesomeness. Crowd seemed like they had their peak at 90s too :p older folks booty dancing is always fun to watch at the least. Drinks too expensive. $15 rum/coke.
- Great music but getting in can be a hassle. The door guy is full of himself and think he's at a club in South Beach.
- Thursday nights the DJ plays 90's hip hop! Dope!!!
- I love this place great music great vibe awesome drinks and their bathroom artwork is truly one of a kinda
- Fire Down Below is a must try! Delish :)
- Foozeball rocks !
- Bathrooms are a must see
- Aatn Art Basel fans! Check in with #bigmac to score some McD's freebies, Dec.1-4.
- The Ricochet Margarita Perfecta is a must! So good.