Dagmar Passage (Cross Street)
Islington, Greater London N1 2BB
+44 20 7226 5522
- Awesome armrest in the back corner window seat. Use it. Live it. Act like you're on a couch.
- Definitely a cut above the average Indian restaurant. I had an exciting variant on a scotch egg (quail eggs wrapped in lamb)
- One of the Best Indian restaurants in london. Reasonable vegan options too.
- Sometimes they pretend theyre full but you should be able to get a table within 10 mins. And its definitely worth it! Best Indian in angel.
- Chicken Murgh Masala
- Delicious Indian food, recommend the naan and tandoori options!
- Great food, good service. Hidden gem. Love going back there.
- Good value Indian food with an upmarket feel
- Great Indian fine dining.
- Wonderfully delicious food. Scots egg Indian style was excellent. All delicious dishes. Plain but clean ambience. Will return for sure!
- Really good, a cut above most Indian restaurants.
- Delicious indian dishes (and not only tikka, naan, etc), quality of ingredients is superb (chicken and lamb are soft and tasty)! Love it
- A new favorite! Excellent food, service, and ambience. They make one of the best parathas I've had in London.
- Beautiful food. Gorgeous little place! Get here quick.
- Garlic Naan FTW
- hands down my favourite Indian in London: friendly, elegant and well-priced - the sharing starter platter and biriani are particularly good
- Fantastic food and super friendly service. Go for the tandoori chicken, delicious