- Chicken shwarma, super good.
- Delicious! And they are so nice. Great customer service, great food. The mujadara base was good!
- Delicious Mediterranean food. Very friendly staff and tasty complimentary spiced tea. Dinner for two under $20
- Decent Mediterranean food but there's not a single dish I tried from the lentil soup to the hummus to the falafel to the fried eggplant that I was seriously impressed with
- Loved the chicken, staf is friendly!
- The hummus is probably the best side dish. Really tasty!
- Hummus is thick and rich, falafel was crunchy and tender. Chicken kabab was flavorful and not dry, get it over mujadara instead of rice! Definitely try the hot sauce. Friendly staff and owner.
- It's a very friendly please with delicious food
- Shawarma and falafel
- Juicy chicken and tasty garlic sauce
- Food was ok. But my portion of kabob was less than other orders around me for some reason
- Chicken shawarma was great. Also try their mujadara instead of rice.
- Dont get the lamb and beef shawarma it tastes like sand. If you want that, go over to nick the greek
- Dog-friendly sidewalk tables.
- Schwarma bowls are delicious, low-carb and gluten-free (if you skip the pita).